We are upgrading our software systems on Tuesday, May 1, 2018 to provide greater functionality and better customer service. Read more about our software update here.
If you have a cash account, there are a few things that will be changing regarding your account on May 1.
- We will no longer be able to put credits on your account.
- Returns will be refunded to your credit card, or be given as a Master’s Craft gift card.
- All rentals will require a valid credit card on file.
- No product can be given without pre-payment in full.
Ways you can update your account.
If these changes will cause inconveniences to your business, consider these options:
- Master’s Craft gift cards can be used like cash at any TMC location, and reloaded with funds from any returns you bring back. Be sure to keep these cards safe, and treat them like cash! Consider saving a picture of your gift card code for backup.
- You can save your credit card on file with us at any time by filling out a credit card authorization. By having your card on file, any returns you bring back will be refunded to your card.
- Consider applying for a line of credit from The Master’s Craft. You can request up to a $500 limit by simply filling out a short contact information form. Upon approval, we can process returns and apply credits to your invoices.
Questions? Please contact your local branch manager, or our Accounts Receivable department at: 417-256-6559.