What we are doing to keep employees & customers safe
As an exempt and essential business that supplies the housing, construction, and home servicing skilled trades industries, The Master’s Craft will remain open to serve our customers. We will be constantly evaluating local situations and the health of our people. We will be flexible in how we operate and may need to make significant adjustments corporately or at a local level as needed.
We require all customers and employees to follow these policies and procedures, and any additional local policies that will be posted in stores.
We will do everything possible to limit the proximity and number of people who congregate to help stop or slow down the spread of this highly contagious disease.
- Customers and employees must stay 6 feet apart. Lines will be marked around our sales desk and other countertops as a visible reminder for customers to stay behind unless quickly exchanging payment.
- We seek to have only minimal and essential contact to exchange goods and services.
- If you are picking up wood, we ask you to remain in your vehicle or outside while we load you at our loading doors or in our parking lot.
- We strongly encourage you to call your order in ahead of time so we can pick it and have it ready for you near our pickup doors as much as possible.
- In office or common spaces, there is a 10 person limit in addition to 6′ of social distancing.
- More restrictive numbers may be in place at local stores as needed to keep stores from becoming crowded.
Office Cleaning and Personal Hygiene
- We will be taking enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures at all our locations at frequent intervals.
- Employees are required and customers are encouraged to wash hands frequently.
- Employees are required to notify their manager, doctor, and our HR department immediately if they have symptoms or are in contact with someone who has symptoms related to COVID-19 according to the CDC. Self-quarantine and medical professional advice should be followed.
- We require that any customer who has symptoms or has been exposed to someone who has symptoms related to COVID-19 not enter our stores at all until cleared by a doctor or they finish self-quarantine guidelines set by the CDC.
- Follow the CDC Guidelines related to COVID-19 here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Join our local text list for further updates.
We will keep our customers updated if and when things continue to change.
- Austin, TX: TMC ATX
- Dallas, TX: TMC Dallas
- Houston, TX: TMC Houston
- Denver, CO: TMC Denver
- Overland Park, KS: TMC KC
- Omaha, NE: TMC Omaha
- St. Louis, MO: TMC STL
- Oklahoma City, OK: TMC OKC
- Tulsa, OK: TMC Tulsa
- Cedar Rapids, IA: TMC CR
- West Plains, MO: TMC WP